Another Dragons’ Den winner!
These artisan made breakfast cereals were founded by Corin and Brian Mullins of Hapifoods Group Inc, located in Sechelt, BC.
Holy Crap and Skinny B:
- Are made from 100% organic ingredients (no GMO)
- Both contain the superfood, organic chia,
- Also contains organic hulled hemp hearts and organic buckwheat.
- Are Gluten and lactose free
- Are Vegan
- Are Kosher
- Are high in iron
- Are high in dietary fiber
- Are a source of omega 3& 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Are a source of calcium and protein
The difference between the two:
- Holy Crap also contains fruit where the Skinny B doesn’t.
For more information or to see their pitch to the Dragons’ Den visit Holy Crap.